Saturday, December 11, 2010

here i go

My first blog post.  I have been a blog groupie for a while now, getting alot of my creative inspiration from the many talented women posting their creations.  My intention with this blog is to empty my brain of all the many ideas and projects bouncing around in there on a daily basis. 
Part of me thinks i may be a little crazy to try to take this on right now, since i am a new mom to a  6 week old little boy who takes up quite a bit of my time.  However i have been wanting to do this for a long time and there's no time like now.  So for anyone out there who may happen upon this little blog of mine i plan on posting at least once a week, more if my little one actually takes a nap longer than 20 minutes, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews