Friday, December 17, 2010

Easiest PJ Pants!

I came across this pj pant tutorial a while ago and I've had it bookmarked ready to use when the time came around and I finally used it for my son's Christmas pjs.  I'm not one for patterns, even though I have a whole collection and love buying them.  I never seem to end up using them because they confuse me most of the time haha.  So when I saw this tutorial at Handmade Mommy I got very excited to try it out.  Here is the finished product:
I got the fabric at Joann's for $1.99/yd, it says Naughty or Nice, and these little pants used less than half a yard.  They were so easy to make and really did only take me about 20 minutes.  Now I just need to make a little pair of slipper shoes and a matching onesie to finish it off.  My plan is to get those two things done tonight after my husband gets home to watch the little one, and hopefully I'll get to post it tomorrow.

Now that i've made these, and know they are super simple and quick (which I am all about these days), I'm really wanting to make some more for my neice and nephew.  Any of you busy moms out there who want to make kids pj pants this is definately the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews