Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wish Me Luck!

Well tomorrow we are headed to Ohio to visit my family for the holidays.  We had originally planned to go next weekend and at the last minute decided to go tomorrow.  Needless to say, being the procrastinator I am, I haven't finished all my projects yet.  So in the next week, before Christmas Eve,  I still plan on finishing 2 pairs of baby shoes, 2 appliqued onesies,  1 Mikey Monkey, 1 fleece hat, 1 quiet book, 1 coupon organizer and 1 batch of peanut brittle.  The Mikey Monkey worries me more than anything but I decided I needed to overcome my fear and just do it, plus I want to make a Molly Monkey for a friend's daughter's 1st birthday in January.  So the question is, can I get all these projects done before Christmas Eve?  I guess you will have to wait and see, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews