Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Halloween Buckets

Yes i know Halloween is long gone but if any of you are like me i start thinking and planning things very early (ok so i don't plan for Halloween this early but i wanted to post this anyway).
 I love holidays, and i love to make a big deal about holidays which drives my husband crazy at times lol.  My niece and nephews always come trick or treating to our house and i wanted to do something other than just give them a couple pieces of candy.  I've seen these cute little buckets all over the blogging world used for different crafts.  So i decided to make Halloween buckets filled with candy and goodies from the dollar store.

These pictures were taken before i put the candy inside.
I bought the little paint buckets from oriental trading.  They came in a box of six.  Went to the dollar store and bought Halloween stickers to decorated the outside and went to Michaels for the ribbon and sticky borders around the bottom of the buckets.  I used my Cricut to cut the vinyl names for the front and voila they were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews