Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kayli's Recipe Box

My sister got engaged over Christmas and has been trying to learn how to cook.  I decided to use my Cricut and crafting skills and made a recipe box, coupon holder, and a basket full of sauces, spices, and seasonings.

I bought the box at Hobby Lobby for about $3 with a 40%off coupon.  I used Mod Podge to adhere scrapbook paper around the outside as well as the ribbon.  I used my Cricut and the From My Kitchen Cartridge to cut out the word Recipes as well as the recipe dividers shown below.

I cut the dividers at approximately 3.5 inches and decided to leave them blank so Kayli could decide how she wanted to organize the recipes.

When thinking back to being young and starting out I remembered how expensive sauces, seasonings, and spices were and decided to collect some in a basket and add that to her gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews