Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Have Arrived

We have arrived and are somewhat settled in our home.  The move was a long one and I'm so glad it is over.  I have no desire to ever move across states again.  I have a friend who has done it multiple times and I have no clue how she does it, I think I would go crazy.

I have a few posts coming up of Christmas gifts I finished last minute before the move and just hadn't gotten the chance to show them to everyone. Unfortunately with the job hunt going full speed I have not even had the time to load the pictures to my laptop so I guess you will just have to be in suspense for a day or two more (I know it's killing you, lol).

I hope everyone had a happy New Year's, and sticks to those resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews