Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mickey Mouse Treat Bags & Food Signs

I made these treat bags for Grant's birthday party.  There will only be 2 other kids there, both girls, and both of their names start with an "S".

I used my cricut and the Mickey and Friends cartridge for the Mickey heads, and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the letters.  I cut the Mickey heads at 4 inches and the letters at 2 1/2 inches.

 
I used micro glue dots to attach the pieces, folded the top over once, punched 2 holes and threaded the Mickey ribbon through for the finishing touch.

 
I love how they turned out and I'm so happy I finished them.
 
 
None of the food I'm having really needs a label but I think it's a cute way to further the theme.  I downloaded a Disney font from dafont.com and found the character images on google and just saved them to my computer.  I used Microsoft Works Word processor and then just printed them on cardstock, cut them out, and glued them to colored cardstock.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews