Friday, January 11, 2013

Counter Coloring

Santa brought Grant a coloring book in his stocking this year and I got it out for the first time the other day.  I got all excited to see him color with some washable markers I bought during school supply season.  So I got him all set up at the counter with his markers and Mickey coloring book and about 2 seconds after setting him in his seat with marker in hand he pushed the coloring book out of his way and started scribbling all over the counter.   Of course my first instinct was to say "no no, we don't color on the counter we color in our coloring book".  After about 3 times of me saying this I stepped back and thought why the heck am I wasting my energy when the markers are washable!


 
Who needs a coloring book when you have a counter?  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews