Thursday, January 31, 2013

Remembering a Grandfather

My Grandma and Grandpa on their wedding day
 
There hasn't been much crafting going on here as we said goodbye to my Grandpa this weekend.  He joined my Grandmother on Wednesday, January 23.  It is sad to think that part of our life is over.  I will always remember him as a tall burly man with a loud voice and when he talked you listened.  He loved his family more than anything and loved showing off his grandkids to all his friends. 
 
I see alot of him in my son.  I don't know how many times my mom and I have watched Grant and said "oh my gosh you are just like your Great Grandpa". 
 
He was a stubborn man but a loving man and we miss him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews