Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow Days & Spring Days

For the past 3 days I have planned to go to the store for various items.  Wednesday it was freezing cold and the wind was blowing like crazy.  Decided I didn't need to get Grant out in it and risk an ear infection.  Thursday it did this all day:

 
Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful to see coming down, especially when I know I don't have to be out in it.  So naturally I thought no biggie I'll just run to the store Friday.
 
Except today I woke up to almost every school in the county on delays or closed due to the 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and -9 temps.  Normally it wouldn't be a big deal to wait until tomorrow to go to town but my mom and I are supposed to go to a baby shower and of course I procrastinated and don't have her gift completed.  I started on her wipes case, like this one, and ran out of glue for my glue gun when I got to the trim.
 
UGH!
 
It's so frustrating to be so close to being done and yet about a foot of trim is all that's holding you up.  Well and the weather I guess.
 
Especially when Monday we had like 65 temps and Grant and I were outside enjoying the muddy grass and warm breeze.
 
 
I guess it wouldn't be Ohio if there weren't spring days mixed in with bitterly cold, snowy, winter ones.  Makes me long for spring......
 
Anyway...one day when the snow stops, the roads are cleared (cuz we live on quite a hill and when it snows we can't get off it), the wind doesn't knock me over, and I actually make it to the store, I'll have a project to show you.
 
Actually a couple.
 
 
 
Maybe 3.
 
 
 
Ok, I'm done now.
 
Enjoy the snow if it's in your neighborhood too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews