Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Officially Have Internet

Yes it's true I finally have the internet at my house! I'm so overly thrilled to be back in the blogging world.  I've been in Ohio for a while and then cleaning house and finally making some progress.  I keep reminding myself that one day there will not be moving boxes sitting in my dining room and bedroom, one day it will not look like we are still unpacking. 

I have quite a few posts to write and start posting.  Through all the chaos I have managed to craft a little here and there and I can't wait to show them.  Unfortunately my little one has decided naps beyond 30 minutes are unnecessary so I will have to wait until he is asleep for the night to actually get any of these posts done.

Since the husband is away for work I have started my next project I hope will be done by July 4th for the fireworks.  I saw a quilt made of cut up jeans a long time ago and filed it away in my mind.  As I was unpacking clothes that will never fit my post baby body again (or my husband's), I found multiple pairs of jeans still in good shape and this project immediately came to mind.  I have started cutting on them but have yet to make the first stitch so wish me luck.

The BIG news of the day- my little Grant started crawling and got his first 2 teeth while we were visiting family in Ohio.  Oh my gosh those little teeth are the cutest things I've ever seen and I smile every time I see them.  He is growing so fast I want to freeze time  and remember every moment. 

As I type this he is screaming in his playpen trying like everything to pull himself up so for now I have to get off here and change the diaper I am starting to smell, yuck, and tomorrow there will be a fesh new post!

whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews