Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back, for now

Well we finally got everything moved in but still in the process of finding a place for it all.  Unfortunately we havn't got internet yet, the AT&T people and I are not getting along since I was suppose to have it up and running on the 19th of last month.  I am at my mom's in Ohio visiting and just thought I would write a post.  I feel like I have dropped off the face of the blogging world and I really  miss it.  I have been crafting here and there.  I finally finished the doll pattern and doll I started months ago and gave it to my friend's daughter for her birthday.  My mom received a coupon holder for mother's day.  My cousin was given Mr. and Mrs. coffee mugs and a set of coasters both made with my Cricut and vinyl. 

My sister graduated from high school 3 days ago and we had her graduation party last saturday.  It went great and I made the centerpieces, water bottle labels, cupcake toppers, and yes the cake!  After making the two tier fondant covered cake I can honestly say I don't know if I will ever make another one, haha.  Cake boss makes it look so super easy but oh my is it hard to work with.  Despite all that everyone liked it and it tasted great which was the most important thing.

I have pictures of everything, although here's a warning most of them are not great pictures as I have not had my own camera and have had to resort to my mom's and my cell phone but hopefully I will not be MIA for much longer.  I can't wait to get back and catch up on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews