Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Busy

I am so busy making decorations for Grant's 1st birthday party this Saturday.  My Cricut and I have grown very close being that almost all my decorations have been made using it.  I have even started hanging things up eary just to get them out of my way lol.  My mom is coming into town on Thursday, so cleaning is on my to-do list as well.  I have grand plans of making Grant's Halloween costume in the next couple weeks (one more thing to add to my list).  Of course all of these things are on top of the regular day to day work, cleaning, husband and Grant time, which makes for a very busy me.

I wish I had something to post, of course I have been getting things done but have not taken any pictures.  Grant has been waking me up at 3am most mornings, which you would think I would look at positively as it could give me extra time to get things done.  However I moan and groan and squeeze every last minute of sleep I can out of my bed. 

What I'm really hoping for is a burst of energy to get the last few things done, which include water bottle labels, altered board book, and multiple tissue poms.  I have vowed to start on little man's 2nd birthday extra early to prevent this midnight madness.  So for now cross your fingers for me and say a prayer as I attempt to get a little shut eye in the hopes that I will get that energy boost tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews