Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday Stuff

Yes it is time for another party.  Grant's birthday is coming up and we are doing a Toy Story party.  I bought the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge about a month ago and bought 2 stacks of multicolored cardstock last Sunday.  After the success of the baby shower I was all about getting started on Grant's party decorations.  Then Monday happened and days of diahrrea followed so last night I finally was able to get reacquainted with my Cricut.

Here's what I have done so far:

I love how woody turned out, isn't he so cute!  I cut him at 6 inches and I plan on using this one to go with the banners that will be hanging around the room.


Here's the pieces of the high chair banner.  I used scrapbook paper I already had on hand so I wouldn't have to use my solids (those are reserved for Toy Story characters) and I wouldn't have to purchase any new.  I have yet to add the ribbon.

(Do you see my little helpers boots at the top of the pic.  He likes to be at the center of everything)


I'm so excited with his Happy Birthday banner.  It's nothing special but It turned out just as I wanted.  I like simple, so I didn't add alot.  Again I used scrapbook paper I had in my stash,  none of them match yet somehow I think they all go together.
(Didn't realize my foot was in the bottom of this one.  I was too busy watching Grant to make sure he didn't step on my hard work, lol)

Tonight will probably be another late night of crafting decorations.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews