Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh Ohio!

After Grant's birthday party I made a trip to Ohio to see my family during my school's fall break.  Every time I go up there it becomes harder and harder to leave, but we had a great time visiting with family and relaxing.  Now that we are home it's back to the daily grind of work, dishes, laundry, and diapers.  This week is Grant's official birthday and we are planning on taking him to the zoo for the first time on Saturday, I can't wait!!

I do have a post or two up my sleeve but with trying to catch up on the never ending loads of laundry after being gone for a week and the dishes that never seem to disappear I haven't had the time to post any of them yet, but stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews