Monday, October 31, 2011

Baked Lemon Pepper Fish

A few months back I bought 3 bags of frozen tilapia without a clue how to cook it, but my oh my how good it turned out. 

Here's what you need:

Fish fillets
lemon pepper seasoning
1 stick butter/margarine

(dont you love recipes that only have a handful of ingredients)

Thaw your fish.  Melt the stick of butter.  Place your fillets into a glass dish in a single layer. 
Pour the butter over top of the fillets and then add seasoning to your liking.  I personally don't like a lot of spice, my husband however does, so I try to meet in the middle.

Now bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the fish is flaky when you pick at it with a fork.

I know what your thinking, Where's the picture?  I know I would liked to have one to post for you because I found the fillets quite beautiful but no such luck.  I'm horrible at remembering to photograph stuff (I don't think that's a good quality in a blogger, O well, forgive me).  When I tell you it looks great when you pull it out of your oven, you will just have to trust me.

Now your done, so go eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews