Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trick or Treat Goodie Bag

I'm in the process of making my son's Halloween costume and decided I wanted to make him a cute little treat bag to carry.  I thought it would be a simple, quick, stress free project since I've made bags before and they aren't too difficult or time consuming.  As soon as those thoughts crossed my mind I should have stopped myself and went to the store to buy one. 

 

I ended up screwing up on multiple steps which is why I didn't even bother with the simple bag tutorial I had planned, and ended up scrapping a few details just to get it finished and out of the way.   I think I was having an off crafting day, either way I'm glad it's finished and it will work for holding all Grant's little treats this year and maybe next year I'll get to make the cute bag I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews