Monday, May 13, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday

As I mentioned before my Neice turned 2 on the 4th and we through her a small birthday dinner, but even with a small dinner a little girl needs some decorations.  Which is where I come in.  I used pink and purple poms for the baby shower I did and just reused them for Sophie's birthday. 

I made a banner with my Cricut and used the Minnie and Daisy Cricut images I made for Grant's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday.  I absolutely love how this banner turned out.  I had debated about making one, not knowing if I wanted to add one more project to my to-do list, but I'm so glad I did.
 
I got to use the cupcake stand I made for the baby shower as well.  I love getting multiple uses out of things.
 
 
Are these not the cutest girly cupcakes (recipe coming later):
 
We didn't do many other decorations but even still it looked too cute all put together, and Sophie loved it all which is the most important thing.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews