Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Strawberry Cupcakes

I made strawberry cupcakes for my nieces birthday and they were adorable.
I searched all over for a good strawberry cake recipe.  I found this one from Martha Stewart and made it for my sister's birthday a couple days before.  I was not satisfied with the flavor because you couldn't taste the strawberry.  I actually had my husband taste it without telling him what flavor it was and he couldn't figure it out.  So when I made them for Sophie's birthday I bought some lorann's strawberry flavoring and used about 1/2 the bottle.  It turned out perfect!  I used store bought cream cheese frosting because I had issues with frosting curdling (stupid Ohio weather), and they were so girly and cute, Sophie loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews