Monday, July 8, 2013

Week #5 Grocery Challenge

We have been down south on vacation for the past week and just got home.  A trip that should have taken about 7-8 hours, took us 11.5 hours.  I was not a happy camper but it felt so good to walk through our front door.  Because we were out of town I didn't do a meal plan last week and I have yet to do my grocery shopping this week.  Normally my routine is to grocery shop Friday morning, since we weren't home last friday my plan is to go shopping in the beginning of the week for the essentials, milk and bread, then wait until friday to do the rest of my shopping. 

I have already started compiling my list and printing coupons from coupons.com that match the sales this week.  I missed out on quite a few good deals last week but we had a great time visiting family.  Now it's just time to get back into the swing of things and our normal daily routine.

So if you are waiting for the Challenge this week (and I know so many of you are) , I will be keeping you in suspense a few days longer.

Hope you all had a good 4th of July holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews