Monday, July 15, 2013

Menu Plan Week #6

I'm slowly starting to get back into the "cooking" around our house.  After being on vacation it seems to take a week or so to get back into the swing of things, not to mention other things going on but I'm ready for some good home cooked meals.

1. Homemade Tomato, Basil, and Mushroom pizza
2. Pioneer Woman's Tomato Soup (by far the best tomato soup I have ever tasted!) and grilled cheese
3. BBQ ribs, corn bread, mashed potatoes, and fresh peaches (my mom has a peach tree that started producing mass quantities of peaches so I hit the jackpot and started peeling slicing and freezing them)
4. Jambalaya
5. Breakfast
6. Turkey Franks (Jennie-O turkey franks are awesome and I'm not much for turkey dogs but I have to make the exception for these.  I could eat these in place of regular hot dogs and be just fine), mac & cheese, green beans
7. Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews