Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole


Are you wondering why 1/4 of the casserole is gone already?  I, of course, forgot to take a picture before tasting it.

Now I know no one is going to look at the above picture and think, "holy moly that looks so good, I have to make it for dinner!".  But I promise you, it was really good and I'll definately be making it again.

Here is what I used:

3/4 box of rotini noodles
approximately 1/2 c milk
large can cream of mushroom soup
italian seasoned bread crumbs (I only had unseasoned so I sprinkled some italian seasoning over top before baking)
2 cans tuna
frozen vegetables of your choice (I didn't realize I forgot these until after I ate it, oops)

Cook your noodles.  Put cooked noodles into 8x11 glass baking dish.  Dump soup, tuna, milk, and vegetables into the baking dish too and mix well.  Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  Take out of oven and sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.  Bake again until the soup bubbles and the bread crumbs are a wonderful golden brown, about 20-30 more minutes. Enjoy!

I love casseroles.  They always make great leftovers and are thrown together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews