Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crayon Roll: A Hospital Gift

I thought a crayon roll would be a perfect addition to the little activities for Kirk's hospital stay.  I looked online at a couple different tutorials then just kind of winged it (is that a word, oh well).  If you are wanting to make one there is a great tutorial on Skip to My Lou, or you can just google, Crayon Roll tutorial.

I used ric rac I had on hand as my closer, but you could also use a button and elastic.


I printed coloring and activity sheets I found online and put them with his crayon roll.  By the way has anyone priced coloring books lately, Holy Moly.  Since when are they $6 a piece.  Whatever happened to the 99 cent ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews