Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cars Matching Game: A Hospital Gift

For my last hospital activity I decided to do a simple matching game.  I had originally planned on using my Cricut and Cars cartridge, cutting out all the images, glueing them to cardstock, and laminating them with contact paper.  However, I started to cut my first image and my blade is aparently too dull and ripped every single one of them.  After my 3rd attempt I gave up and went to plan B.

I found 5 Cars character images online, copied and pasted them to a word document, printed and cut them out.  Then taped them to blank index cards. 


Once I had all the characters taped I decided I needed something for the other side of the index cards.  I found the Cars emblem, copied and pasted it into a word document, then cut them out and taped them to the back of the cards. 

I used contact paper to cover each of the cards in the hopes that maybe this would help them last longer.  I'm so excited with how they turned out.  I didn't want anything fancy just a simple matching game and I think they are too cute!

This would make a great stocking stuffer for a little one, quick, simple, and inexpensive.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like such a simple idea but I love it and I'm trying it for stocking stuffers! Thanks for the idea!
    www.caraleecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews