Monday, December 19, 2011

2 Jingle Balls for 2 Little Guys

My cousin had her twins a week ago and has decided to host a Christmas dinner this past weekend.  Yes, I know what you're thinking, Crazy Woman!  I wanted to do something for the boys, but really what do you get for 1 week olds?  Jingle Balls, that's what!

Before Grant was born I made him a jingle ball and he still has it a year later and loves throwing it all over and shaking it to hear the little jingle it makes.  I used the free pattern from Grand Revival (the link is on the right side bar).  You can make three different sizes, I made the medium sized ball.


Before sewing the stuffing opening closed just throw in a few little jingle bells you can get at Walmart, Joann's, or Hobby Lobby.  With Grant's I bought the small bells and it took about 3 or 4 before the jingle was loud enough to suit me, so you may want to buy the larger ones.

I used scraps of fabric for these I already had in my stash along with stuffing I had, so the cost was nothing, and they are super cute when your little one is playing with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews