Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Doll


I made this doll with intentions of giving her as a Christmas gift to my 7 month old niece, however after finishing it, I was not at all pleased with the turn out.  I didn't have the blue thread I wanted for the dolls eyes so I had to use one that was brighter than I had intended.  I also wasn't crazy about the light green fabric I chose for her dress mixed with her dark brown hair.  In an attempt to like her better I made her a little Christmas nightgown.



However this didn't satisfy me either.  Needless to say I have put this doll aside and have cut all the pieces for another.  Lucky for me we aren't celebrating Christmas with my family until we get to Ohio at the end of this week, so I have a few extra days to finish her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews