Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Felt Food for Christmas

My step dad is making Grant a play kitchen for Christmas this year so of course felt food was a must to go along with it.  I didn't follow any patterns or tutorials.  I scoured the internet looking at pictures and then just winged it (my favorite way of doing things).  I have to say, felt food can be really addicting.  Once you start you have to make more...and more...and more!

 
I chose to stick with the more simple felt foods so I could have more of a variety and with all my other projects I knew I wouldn't have time to do the labor intensive ones.  Above there are a bag of chips, strawberries, cookies, pancakes, fried eggs, bacon, pop tarts, and orange slice.  I know Grant is going to love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews