Monday, December 10, 2012

Sleigh Christmas Cards

I made these cards using my Cricut and some cardstock. 

 
I used the Joys of the Season cartridge for the sleigh and holly leaves and Accent Essentials cartridge for the image behind the sleigh.  I used the same cardstock stack as I did with the reindeer cards I made last week.  I cut the Sleigh at 2 1/2inches and the background image at 3 inches using micro glue dots to attach everything.
 
As I was making these I messed up a few times, and verbalized my frustration to my husband to which his response was, "You know some people actually go to the store and buy their Christmas cards.  Just a thought."  Haha, you mean everyone doesn't hand craft their cards?
 

I could have done what most people do nowadays and trecked to Wally World's photo section, downloaded my favorite family pic and made a photo card, but what is the fun in that? My husband would tell me people will just end up throwing my beautiful hand crafted cards away when they take their tree down but for me there is something special about cards made by someone, and I make them because it makes me happy and that's a good enough reason for me!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews