Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ornament Christmas Cards

I've been trying to get Christmas cards done over the last couple weeks and this is one of 3 I've created so far (if you're wondering why I've made 3 different ones instead of making all of 1 design it's because I'm indecisive, too many ideas floating around in my noggin to pick just 1):

 
This is not my favorite of the 3 designs but I still love it's simplicity.  The only thing I have left to do is buy some ribbon to attach to the Christmas ball.  I thought I had some when I made them and when I went searching all I found was an empty ribbon spool (so annoying!) 
 
I again used the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge to cut the ornament, tree, and the word "peace".  The bottom cardstock I just cut to fit where I wanted and used glue dots to attach everything.
 
 
The other 2 designs I made were the reindeer and sleigh.  Now all that's left is addressing and mailing them out.  Times a tickin!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews