Monday, December 17, 2012

Mickey Crayon Roll-A Stocking Stuffer

I made my first crayon roll last year for my brother's girlfriend's son.  When I was brainstorming stocking stuffers this year I knew a crayon roll for Grant would be perfect.  I used the tutorial at Skip to My Lou. I bought a box of 8 fat crayons so they would be easier for him to hold so I did have to adjust the measurements a little.

 
I used a hair elastic and a button to hold it closed.
 
 
All the measurements were the same except the length which I cut at about 10 3/4 inches with a 1/4 inch seam allowance.  After turning it right side out and top stitching around the outside the length ended up being 10 1/4 inches.  This will be paired with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring book I found for 99 cents at Walmart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews