Monday, February 14, 2011

Craft/Spare room Cleanup

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there.  I should have a little V-day craft to show today but unfortunately yesterday was spent in urgent care with my husband so I couldn't take the afternoon to finish his little gift like I had planned.  Go figure, I should have known something would come up if I waiting until the day before but like always I procrastinated.  So much for that resolution haha.

Maybe by the end of today I'll have something to show but for now here is what I am working on.

I am a little embarrased to even show the one or two people who may look at my little blog this picture of my Craft/Spare room.  I have a tendency to completely destroy this room just by working on one project.  It doesn't matter how big or small of a project it is, regardless I still destroy it.  Once it looks like this I hate even stepping in it because it's chaos.  I keep the door shut so I don't have to see it, out of site out of mind.  But my mom is coming down from Ohio to visit this friday, so it's time to get serious and get this room presentable so she will have some place to sleep.  Plus I don't want her walking in and thinking to herself, "I know I raised you better than this", haha.

 This is my goal this week- CLEAN this room. 

It's sad when you can't even tell there is a bed under all that mess. Ugh I'm getting fidgety just looking at the pictures.

I'm obsessed with organizing, well I'm obsessed with the idea of it.  I could spend hours looking through organzing magazines, websites, and I could spend days and thousands of dollars in the Container Store.  Which is why I avoid the temptation by not walking through the door.  In a perfect world I would buy lots of new organizing bins and containers to make this room work better but that's just not in the budget right now, so I'm just gonna have to try to make it work with what I already have.

Wish me luck because I think I'm seriously gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews