Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pregnancy Journal

My cousin found out she is pregnant with twins about a month ago.  I wanted to do something as a little gift and I tried to think of something I would liked to have had when I was pregnant with Grant.  So I made her a pregnancy journal.

Here is the front.  I bought a composition notebook, and used my cricut to cut out the words and tag.  The small flowers are embellishments I already had in my craft stash.

Here is the inside cover with two places for ultrasound pictures or pregnancy pictures. I used spray adhesive and modpodge to adhere the cardstock to the front, back, and inside covers and used an xacto knife to trim the edges. 

After having Grant a journal is the one thing I wish I would have kept to write down anything I was feeling during my pregnancy.  I know in 20 years I won't remember alot of the small details like when exactly I first felt him kick, or all the different names we thought of before deciding on Grant.  Just little things I think would be neat to read from my mom if she had kept a journal.  I plan on stocking up on composition notebooks during the school sales this summer when they are at their cheapest so I will be ready for the next pregnant friend or my next pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews