Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wedding Gift

Along with being pregnant with twins my cousin recently got married so of course a wedding gift was in order.  They both have lived on their own so buying something was going to be difficult and since it was a quick sort of thing I didn't have alot of time to plan.  Jul loves her coffee in the mornings and since I have a love of coffee mugs I decided to do a Mr. and Mrs. mug for each of them.

I used my Cricut to cut the vinyl and bought the mugs at the Dollar Tree.

I also made these coasters, of course in my rush to get them done I didn't let them dry long enough and ended up ruining them but here they are pre-ruin.

I used my cricut to cut out the letter and numbers then modpodged them on.  I cut felt and glued it on the back so the coasters don't scratch the table.  Before ruining them I was really proud of them.   I wanted something simple with their wedding date.  I bought the tiles at Lowe's for under $.40, which makes this the perfect inexpensive wedding or Christmas gift.

1 comment:

  1. I love those mugs, they are adorable! So sorry about the coasters. I found you at Gluesticks, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews