Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Fever

I think I'm coming down with it, yep, baby fever.  Why is it that when your friends get pregnant suddenly you start wanting another baby.  Mind you I still have a baby so if I were someone else talking to me I'd say I were crazy for even thinking such things.  No I have no intentions of getting pregnant any time soon.  I'd like for certain things to be in order and certain financial situations to be stabilized a little, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the fever comes and goes usually depending on what mood Grant is in.  There are the days where he is screaming, not napping, and up multiple times a night and I think there is no way I want another one right now.  Then I have a day where he is in a great mood, smiling, laughing and taking naps, sleeping through the night and I think, yea I could have another baby.  I guess I will have to live vicariously through friends who are expecting in order to keep the fever down.  Baby gifts are in full swing at my house.  It seems like pregnancy comes in waves, one minute no one is having a baby and the next everyone is.

So here is what I'm thinking for my cousin who I'm having a baby shower for in September:
1. Changing pad
2. wipes case
3. binky clips
4. car seat covers

She isn't finding out the sex of her babies until mid August and since that would only give me 1 month (clearly not enough time) to finish all these projects I decided to try and find a gender neutral fabric so I could start early.  Originally my list was much much longer until I realized it was already July and I still had all of the baby shower decorations, prizes, and food to buy/make.  That's when I realized it was time to pick only a few things to make for her gift so I would have time to get everything else done and I could keep the freaking out to a minimum.

I'm also planning on making a changing pad and wipes case for a friend of ours who is due in August.  They have a 14 month old little boy and are not finding out the sex of their new baby so once again I get the task of picking fabric that could be for boy or girl.

Here is the fabric I bought at my favorite store, Hobby Lobby.


Can I just take a minute to say I think I could spend every dime I have in Hobby Lobby, every time I go in I have a huge list of things I want, and oh how I do love their fabric.

Anyway, on to other things. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews