Monday, July 18, 2011

Unexpected Guests

I had grand plans this weekend of finishing the Jean doll for Joanna and getting to play with my new Cricut Expression, yes you read right, my husband bought me a Cricut Expression as an eary birthday present.  I have been eyeing them for a really long time but figured I wouldn't get one for a while because of circumstances and the price.  Needless to say my husband has been working 70 hour weeks and decided to surprise me, isn't he a sweety.

Anyway, my cousin called me thursday night to tell us they were coming down and asked if they could stay with us.  I was so excited because it is so rare that anyone comes down here (usually we are going up to Ohio), and even more rare that she is the one coming.  So instead of spending my weekend crafting and playing, I spent it visiting with her and her family.  We had a great time and I hated to see them leave.  In a perfect world she would live right down the street.  Why can't the world be perfect?  I guess that's a  question for another day.

I have big plans for crafting today so cross your fingers for me that Grant will be a good little boy and take his naps like he's suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews