Monday, March 28, 2011

Binky Clips Tutorial

Finally I'm back in full swing and feeling like myself again.  I'll tell ya the flu can really knock you on your rear.  Anyways, I have seen many tutorials for these, most use snaps, but snaps and I don't get along so I use velcro.  This is probably the quickest and easiest baby project and it is one of my go-to's for a shower gift.

Here's what you need:
Ribbon of your choice, suspender/mitten clips (you can find these in the notions section at Hobby Lobby or Joann's, they are approx $2 for 2), and velcro.

Measure and cut your ribbon to the length you desire.  Mine are about 12 inches.


Fold over the ends of your ribbon approximately 1/4 inch and stitch so there will be no fraying.

Take your suspender/mitten clip and fold your ribbon through it.  Stitch the ribbon in place.


Cut your velcro small enough so it fits on your ribbon.  I have no measurement for this because it depends on how thick your ribbon is.  Then sew on your pieces approximately 2 inches apart.



Here's the finished binky clip.


I love easy and quick projects like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews