Thursday, March 24, 2011

It Has Been Awhile

I feel like it has been forever since I have been on here.  The flu hit me hard on Sunday night, full blown with a fever for 3days, vomiting, and now a cough that just won't quit.  Let me tell ya it is completely exhausting trying to care for a 4 month old when you don't even have the energy to lift your head off the pillow.  I don't think I have had more than a 24 hour stomach virus in the last 3 years, and that's saying something because I worked in  doctor's office with all kind's of sick people coming in and out. 

Anyway, on top of that my husband has been laid off.  Yes our only source of income is now obsolete until he finds something else.  Oh the trials and tribulations we go through as adults, haha.  So there has been a lot going on and alot of stress this week.  I do have a few crafts that were started pre-flu however they are not finished completely so it may be a few days before I can actually post something good.

Here is what I have in the works:
-Grant's Easter Basket
- Cloth shoes for baby Sophie
-Binky clips
-Apron (after years I am finally making one for myself, whoo hoo)

Hopefully I will have something for you soon!

1 comment:

  1. My husband lost his job the same week our daughter was born and I had just quit mine to stay home with the baby. It's hard sometimes, but life keeps going. Keep up your positive outlook and everything will turn out alright!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews