Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guilt Free Chocolate Ladies!

I've been at my mom's in Ohio for the last week and I have to say I miss them terribly, when I'm there I love watching the cooking channel and food network.  I get a little obsessed actually but anyway I started watching a show called Hungry Girl.  I had seen her cook books before but thought it would probably be filled with not so great tasting food and expensive ingredients.  Not the case in this recipe.  It takes all of 2 ingredients and is about 160 calories.  What are they you ask, Chocolate Brownie Muffins.
Here's the recipe for anyone who may want to give it a whirl.

Chocolate Brownie Muffins

Ingredients:
1  box store bought chocolate cake mix
1 can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)

now pour your cake mix in a bowl (do not add the eggs, oil or anything else just the dry mix), add the pumpkin, mix together thoroughly.  Scoop into muffin cups and bake at 350 for about 18 minutes and your done. 

Now when my mom and I saw this recipe we thought, eww pumpkin in a chocolate brownie, but you can't taste the pumpkin.  The pumpkin gives it moist texture and it still tastes all chocolatey and wonderful.

Eat Up!

The above picture is why I usually don't put pictures in my posts about recipes, doesn't look amazing but I swear it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews