Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cream Cheese Pastry

Here is one of my favorite recipes. I make this for breakfast or dessert and it's perfect for taking to family get togethers or work functions.  It's simple and quick which are two things I love in a recipe.  I won't take credit for coming up with this recipe I actually got it from a friend I had in nursing school, so thanks a bunch heather!

Cream Cheese Pastry
2 (8oz) blocks cream cheese
2 rolls of crescent rolls
3/4 c sugar
lemon juice
vanilla
1 egg separated (keep egg white)
pecan pieces (I used walnuts)

mix cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk,vanilla, lemon juice.  grease 8x12 pan, spread 1-can crescent rolls out.then spread out mixture & spread other can of crescent rolls on top.  brush egg white & sprinkle pecan pieces on top. bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews