Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I'm Working On

Yes I have started on my Bit of Whimsy doll for my friend's daughter.  Sadly I've had the pieces cut out for about 2 weeks and they have been sitting in my craft room all that time being completely neglected.  So, being as my friend's daughter's birthday is this saturday, I decided I really needed to get on the ball.  Of course that's easier said than done with a two month old.  Here is what I have done so far, yes I am making progress, haha.

I swore to myself I would not be working on this doll friday night or saturday morning so that means I have to get it completely finished tonight before I go to sleep.  So much for my new year's resolution of not procrastinating haha.  I am really excited to see her put together and finished, she is so cute just in pieces.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to show off a finished Beth Bit of Whimsy doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews