Monday, January 31, 2011
Curious George Birthday Plans
Here are some websites I have gotten ideas from:
*BirthdayPartyIdeas.com- go to there kid party ideas tab and they have ideas for every theme you can think of
*Kara's Party Ideas
*Grey Grey Designs- no curious george party on this site but an adorable Hungry Caterpillar birthday for a little boy named Grant. Seeing this one almost made me want to change my theme, haha.
*P is for Party
I'm so excited to start making decorations and if I don't get started way in advance I know there is no way I'll get them all done. Here are my plans so far...
1. 2 banners, 1 with a picture from each month of his first year, the other being a flag banner that says happy birthday Grant (made with my favorite toy, my cricut).
2. Homemade cake with Curious George's face along with cupcakes with blue and red icing.
3. Goodie bags made from curious george fabric.
4. Appliqued birthday shirt
5. Monkey themed party food- monkey munch being one of them
6. Parent thank you gifts- mini loaves of banana bread
7. Kid thank you gifts but not sure what they are yet.
8. Main colors of blue, red, and yellow
9. Homemade table cloth of curious george fabric for main table
10. 3 Balloon bunches of red, blue, and yellow in each corner of the dinning room
I'm so excited, makes me want to go out and look for little goodies for the party but I will try to restrain myself for the time being.
If anyone out there has done a Curious George Party send me the link, I'd love to see them.