Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Okay so I admit, every year I make some New Year's Resolutions and never follow through.  So when thinking of what I wanted my resolutions to be this year I really did want to pick things I might actually stick to.  My first thought, probably like most women, was to make one of my resolutions to lose the rest of my baby weight.  While I don't have a lot of weight left to lose I decided making that a resolution probably wasn't realistic being that I hate exercising and I am really not great at dieting.
So here are my resolutions:

1.  stop procrastinating -at least on some stuff, haha.

2.  take more creative/crafty risks-i'm intimidated easily by patterns and some of the projects I see all these talented blogging ladies coming up with.  So I want to finally start taking chances, after all what is the worst that can happen?

3.  make more holiday and birthday gifts homemade.-  I think i'm most excited about this resolution.  Every year I dream of a homemade Christmas.  I start off the year with all these great plans of homemade gifts thinking I have 12 months to get them all finished which should be plenty of time, only to have December roll around and be in a complete rush to get one or two things finished.  This is one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog, to keep myself accountable and have someone/something to answer to.  So this year will be a busy one full of projects if I stick to this resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews