Thursday, June 27, 2013

Peanut and Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

I brought granola bars to the Relay for Life event this year and they would have been perfect except I forgot to get them out of the camper for everyone, so no one knew they were even there.  Oh well more for me I guess.

 
I used my favorite granola bar recipe I found here, and used mini 3/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanuts, and 1/4 cup coconut.  The coconut I threw in on a whim and they were delicious but I think I'll add more peanuts next time and just omit the coconut.  I think I could use this granola bar recipe and make various kinds every week and eat one every day and never get tired of them.  They are so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews