Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Morning Mini Monkey Bread



  I'm sad Christmas is over but very much looking forward to the new year.  This year I finally got to make a special Christmas morning breakfast.  Every other year we have ended up eating whatever we can find in the cabinets.  I decided I wanted something simple and quick and of course yummy, so Monkey Bread it was.  I made a mini version, recipe here.

 
I've never made or ate the regular version most people make in a Bundt pan but I don't own one and had no desire to buy one and try to find room in my already full cabinets.  That's why I decided to do the mini version in cupcake tins instead.
 
It was delicious, and even the reheated leftovers were scrumptious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews