Friday, December 13, 2013

Pioneer Woman's Potato Soup

I have a small obsession with Pioneer Woman recipes and when my husband asked me to make him potato soup I immediately turned to her for one I knew would taste great.  The last time I made potato soup it didn't turn out well.  It called for sour cream and It's like the ingredients didn't mix together the way they should have so I didn't want to even attempt it with that recipe.  I used Pioneer Woman's and other than the fact that I blended my soup before adding the milk/flour mixture, and I used dried parsley instead of fresh, I followed the directions and ingredient list completely.

I think the next time I make it I will leave it chunky and omit the blending all together.  Everyone has their own view of the perfect potato soup and I think mine would have to be a chunkier version.  But the taste of this soup was right on the money.  I look forward to leftover night this week to have this again.

And maybe for lunch the day after that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews